Saturday, January 31, 2015

Dateline segment "Obsession", supposedly role-model student responsible for death of fellow musician Jessie Blodgett in WI


Friday, Jan. 30, NBC Datelines presented the story of the murder of Jessie Blodgett, 19, and accomplished songwriter and musician, in her own parents’ home in Hartford WI by strangulation on July 15, 2013, in an episode titled “Obsession”, with Lester Holt and Andrea Canning. The full episode is here. She had starred in a production of "Fiddler on the Roof". 

The perpetrator would be Daniel Bartelt, a classmate and fellow musician, as with this news story about his conviction. What seems so shocking is that Daniel was a good student and seemed to be an achiever, perhaps role model.  So his sociopathy is very hard to explain and very unusual.  Police investigated his Internet searches and found them to be morbid, to say the least.   I remember many good students from working as a substitute teacher.  A story like this would be akin to learning than one of them had done something like this, very unlikely in my experience. He was sentenced to life without parole.

  
Bartelt was also accused of an unrelated attack on a female on a jogging path; the victim gave evidence that helped police find him and that provided plenty of DNA forensic evidence for his conviction.
   
Hartford is not too far from Madison, through which I have passed many times.

1 comment:

jhon paolo Aulmo said...

Bartelt was also accused of an unrelated attack on a female on a jogging pat




I came across while watching movies. .Thanks for sharing..^__^..I will tell my sister and friends about your blog...pls continue to
write an article...I'm looking forward for the upcoming posts you will be posting

want to watch american and korean tv series and movies?

Any Idea Where to watch movies online?
In this days , you can Watch movie online for free without ads and payment needed.

I know we love to Watch movies online even

American Tv Series . I don't know if you are also fond of watching

Korean Tv series . My name is cielo I am a movie and tv series lover


for more trending news try to visit "
"is now Trending"